Year Round Needs
Common Items Needed For Our Newborns, Infants, Toddlers & Through Early School Ages
- Brown’s Bottles (4 ounces)
- Avent Pacifiers 0-3 months (Soothie)
- Nuk Pacifiers (0-6 Months)
- Swaddle Me swaddlers (7-14 Lbs)
- Playtex Vent Aire Bottles
- Newborn Diapers
- Size 5 diapers
- Developmental Toys (0-5 years)
- Motivational toys (0-6 months)
- Warm Newborn Sleepers
- Newborn girls clothes
- Newborn boy clothes
- Johnson’s Baby head-to-toe wash
- Bottle brush
- Onesies for boys (0-3 months)
- Onesies for girls (0-3 months)
- Brush and Comb Sets for Babies
- Aden Swaddle plus (breathable multi use muslin blankets)
Socks (Sizes 3-4, 5-6)
- Underwear (Sizes 2/3, 4/5, 5/6)
- Cute outfits (Sizes 4, 5, 6)
- Jackets/sweatshirts (Sizes 4, 5, 6)
- Shoes (Sizes 9, 10, 11)
- Notebooks & Pencils
- Crayons & Markers
Please remember that donations are tax deductible and a receipt can be provided for whomever requests one.
Your donations will be greatly appreciated.
Tax ID# 95-4288256 – (501)(C)(3) Charitable
Thank you on behalf of our kids and the entire Serenity family.
Amazon Donation Program
Shop Your Way To Donations With Each Purchase
It’s Simple. You shop. Amazon Gives!
Serenity is now participating in Amazon’s charitable program. When you shop through smile.amazon.com and choose Serenity, Inc. Foster Care and Adoptions, Serenity will receive 0.5% of your purchase price.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Serenity.
- It doesn’t cost you anything extra.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Serenity by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Here’s How To Get Started
The EASIEST WAY: click this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-4288256 to go directly to the Serenity’s starting page and start shopping. Be sure to bookmark the link for future shopping.
You must sign in through this link for Serenity to receive the benefit.
Set up Serenity’s page yourself this way:
Sign in through smile.amazon.com on your phone, pad or desktop (every time you shop) On your first visit, you’ll be prompted to choose a charity: For ease and accuracy, copy and paste (or type in) our name as shown: Serenity, Inc. Foster Care and Adoption.
From your cell or tablet: go to “Account settings” then “Change your Charity”.
From your desktop: go to “Your Account” (top right of page), select: “Change your Charity” (under Shopping Programs & Rentals).
For ease and accuracy, copy and paste in: Serenity, Inc. Foster Care and Adoptions or search for our name in Amazon’s list of registered non-profits.
A Shoutout To Our Local Support
We are thankful to the many sponsors who contribute to Serenity. It is through the kindness and generosity of those who donate their time, talent and finances that Serenity is able to more fully promote healing and hope for hurting children.
Ralph M. Parsons
Ludwick Family Foundation
John Gogian Family Foundation
El Pollo Loco of Chino Hills
Riverside Women’s Soccer League
Orange County Women’s Soccer League
La Verne Women’s Soccer League
The Cause Church Brea
- Murrey Sneidner, Toyota of Glendora
- Cornerstone Bible Church, Glendora
- National Council of Negro Women
- Randy Argo
- Team Referral Network
- Phyllis Strode-Gladden
- Deirdre Moseley
- Paul and Cahleen Shrier
- Gary and Nadya Selix
- ORCA Site Technologies
- Starbucks Covina
- City of Walnut
- Walnut AYSO-624
- St. Stephen Baptist Church
- Massage Envy Spa, Diamond Bar
- Toyota Corp. Match Program
- America’s Christian Credit Union
- Southern California Edison, Rosemead
AAA Auto Club
Manager, Old Navy Store, Pasadena
American Legion Auxilary
Arcadia Women’s Club
Arrow Crossfit Gym
La Verne, CA
Bank of America
City of Industry
Bath & Body Works
Santa Anita Mall
Brownies & Daisies #15034
Walnut Methodist Church
Cub Scouts Pack 457
Pomona Regional Center Advocate for Serenity
El Monte Women’s Club
FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
West Covina, CA
Jenny Hart (Early Education Center)
Jill Stevens & Family
Joshua Tree (Spirit of Life)
McCune and Harber Law Firm
Los Angeles, CA
Michelle Phororo (Ex F/P)
Girl Scout Group
Paula Fraijo & Husband
Youth Basketball League, Covina
PK Schrieffer, LLC
West Covina, CA
Robert of Century 21
Wish list contributor
Amtrust North America
Springfield Insurance Company
Tzu Chi Buddhist Educational School
Vanessa Cody & Family
West Covina, CA
Walnut High School
WHS Leos Club
WHS Wrestling Team & Booster Club
Become Part Of The Team
Serenity, Inc. is a non-profit foster and adoption agency. Our mission is to break the cycle of abuse through early intervention programs for child victims and their biological family. Serenity’s goal is to provide healing to children and restoration to families through the provision of treatment, resources and quality care.
We are seeking individuals who will embrace our values and mission to improve the lives of children and families.
When we have job openings, they will be posted here. We invite you to bookmark this page for future employment opportunities.